LifeGlimmer is a young company with a mission to provide solutions for the full research pipeline aimed at resolving complex biological problems.
Experimentally designing omics projects with accurate statistical underpinning, state-of-the-art data processing and sophisticated visualisation of
convoluted datasets or networks, rapid knowledge discovery through tailored text-mining solutions, advanced data integration and modelling of
multifarious and heterogeneous datasets; whether biomarker prediction or informative coupling of omics data to electronic health records –
from our detailed knowledge of technical and scientific requisites in addition to their overall workflow integration, LifeGlimmer provides both the
know-how and the services to tackle biological complexity.
Our team consists of programmers, statisticians, modellers and data scientists with expertise in a variety of areas including genomics,
data integration, analysis and visualisation in human, mice, algae and microbial systems. We offer services and consulting in the following areas:
- experimentally designing omics projects with accurate statistical underpinning
- advanced integration of diverse biomedical datasets with data from public repositories
- analysis and visualisation of networks and pathways for omics data
- rapid knowledge discovery through tailored text-mining solutions
- informative coupling of omics data to electronic health records
Our projects focus on biomedical, biotechnological and environmental applications.
We offer training courses in modelling, text mining and R. Contact us if you have more particular requirements as future courses can be tailored according to demand.